Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Alera Fraze High-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair, Black Leather

Alera Fraze High-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair
Executive Office Chairs - I love the Alera Fraze High-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair, it is comfortable and provides lumbar as well as thigh support. The material is nice and smooth and arrived with no scratches or other defects. Chair was super easy to assemble, raising/lowering functions well with no creaking.  I can't get over the fact of how good it looks and how great it feels.  I sit in this for hours each day and it's super comfortable. I love using this chair for work, play, movies, and anything that I do using the computer. If you care for budget but want a COMFORTABLE office chair with basic swiveling and reclining, you must consider Alera Fraze High-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair.


Alera Fraze High-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair Pros and Cons

  
Pros:
  • It is very comfortable, and I can sit in it for over 10 hours without any discomfort.
  • Ultra-soft cushions, side bolsters and lumbar bolsters for maximum suppport
  • Plush, thickly padded headrest and arm rests
  • Soft touch leather upholstery for style and comfort

Cons:
  • A bit pricy, but it seems to be worth it after having it for a few months.
  • The back is high, but my head cannot rest entirely on it unless I am slouching (I'm 6 feet tall).
  • It cannot be lowered as low as I would like, as my desk is short and it just barely fits under it.
  • The Arm-rest are required can not an optional part of the chair (I had no arm rests on my last chair and thought I would like that with this chair as well.


Alera Fraze High-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair Costumer Reviews

Great So far, By HB (Orange County, CA)

This is for my chair at work. I recently found out I am pregnant with baby number 2 and my chair was just in bad shape so I asked if I could order a new chair. I did a lot of research and looked at all the chairs on Amazon in the $150 price range. I picked this chair based on the style and good reviews.
Here's how I like it so far:

I came in Monday morning and my chair had already arrived(ordered it the previous Thursday). I started putting it together immediately. It took me about 20 minutes and I did it by myself - it's the easiest one I've ever put together.
I sat in the chair and was a bit surprised it was firmer than I had expected but it's SUPER comfy. It has great lumbar support and "hugs" me well.
The leather is soft and seems like it will hold up well.

Also the tilt, to lean back is perfect using the tension knob underneath the seat to adjust.

I'm not sure what else to say besides it's great so far!


Comfort and sturdy By Rezna

This chair is one of the best I've had. I play a lot of games at my computer and also do programming so I am sitting for long periods of time. Can't go wrong if you need a good chair and the price is good for your budget.


Excellent Chair  By corbinstandley

I waited a few months before reviewing this chair so I could give some honest feedback. I personally love this chair. It was a breeze to put together, it looks great, and it's quite comfortable. I didn't want anything too firm or too soft, and this was a perfect fit. I would recommend this chair to anyone, especially for the price.



1 comment: